SECRET VENICE TOUR
A secret walking tour that will allow you to know the best preserved and authentic face of the city: narrow streets and canals, beautiful squares with wells and churches… it allows you to get to know the area of the city less frequented by the bustle of tourists and more authentic in contrast of the classic tourist routes.
There are numerous examples of places that are little known to visitors but that certainly merits a visit. Venice, in fact, hides behind winding and narrow walk ways, beyond the bridges and facades of the lavish palaces; many small jewels less brilliant than others, yet equally enjoyable to discover. You can entrust yourself to the culture and knowledge of the places and the many who work there professionally, and be guided without delay in personal itineraries on the basis of personal wishes.
Go off the beaten path with the help of a professional guide.
For info and booking, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available language: English (with other languages on request)
- Departure point: From Rialto Bridge
- Tour Duration: about 2 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 5
- Tour type: private
- Note: The price is for a group of 5 people maximum and includes: a 2 hours walking tour off the beaten path with a qualified and local guide.
VENICE TREASURE HUNT FOR KIDS
Are you visiting Venice with your kids and want to offer them a memorable experience . . .
VENICE GHOST TOUR
This secret and ghost tour will allow you to discover stories, legends and popular tales . . .