What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device and it is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access in our site and allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website. Cookies are essential for Internet working; They can not harm your computer / device, if they are enabled in your browser settings, help us identify and solve possible malfunctions in our site.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the during your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, security support site or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device and reads our website every time you visit in our site; has a fixed expiration date, which fulfilled the cookie stops working. We can identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us to understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- Cookies Feature: Allow in our site remember decisions taken by the user, or as your login ID. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (contains neither your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not the one you are visiting; for example, used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to track your visits at each site that are advertised.
- Analytics Cookies are cookies that are intended to ensure regular maintenance and the best performance and customer service; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing in our site, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, maybe your navigation is not ideal and some of the utilities available do not work correctly.
Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Name of cookies:
Purpose of Cookies:
These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID that is used to make a count of how many times the user of in our site visits it. Was also recorded when is the first and last visit to the web. It calculates when you have finished a session, user source and keyword.
User settings to prevent Cookies
You can block cookies through browser tools or configuration you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, the option in Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- If you use Chrome, section Options> Advanced Options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, the Privacy and Security option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
VENICE TREASURE HUNT FOR KIDS
Are you visiting Venice with your kids and want to offer them a memorable experience . . .
VENICE GHOST TOUR
This secret and ghost tour will allow you to discover stories, legends and popular tales . . .